Thursday, March 24, 2011

Libya Turmoil
Special Message from Hermes.


My blog is becoming a big family, unexpectedly.


I am a businessman with a certain view of the world, but still somebody with a tight schedule.
I am overwhelmed by your reactions and tremendously pleased, except that my mind and body do like some sleep from time to time.


Therefore I am thinking of letting some readers to post their own articles any way they seem fit.
I am thinking about CAM, Capo, Levantine and others.
This would involve some deleting by myself from time to time if I consider the article unfit or not correct.
My e-mail is: mercurytraveller@hotmail.com.
I would appreciate to hear from interested parties if they would like to post their own links and articles, in a certain standardized form.
I am a novice in this and I need all the help I can get, the truth must come out.


Send me your comments please, I need some time off to write my own articles.

2 comments:

  1. @hermes
    ok, I am happy to post links to any interesting articles that I have previously been emailing you ,in the format you request. It must be time consuming running a blog and you can't let it take over your life!
    CAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep up my analysis on the UN with a view that shows how all this mess was made possible by it's defective system and an insipid Secretary General who should be hauled off to the Hague for his murderous incompetence.

    ReplyDelete